Updated Online video classes available for CA,CS,CMA for May20 and Nov20 batch. Call: 1800-3000-0505

Notice from income tax depratment

one of my friend received a notice from income tax department for non-filing of income tax returns for A.Y 2010-11,11-12.He is salaried employee and his income exceeds Rs.10 lakhs each year and TDS is deducted and deposoted by employer.He did not claim any exemptions previously even if he file return now he has refund. Now dept is not accepting manual returns what shall i do now? if we did n't react for the notice then what will be the consequences

Visit the department & have a talk with ur assessing officer abt ur matter. U must hv to file the return if there is income or not. but problem is that u can't file the previous year returns now, so u have to write a reply to the notice highlighting ur matter, & if the AO will satisfy, he will allow u.

plz select sec 143 (2) notice option and file the return online.it will accept it

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

CA Learning