Sandeep Dharar's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 4959

+ View Full Profile

About me

A qualified CA, CS and CWA. In 1st attempt all.

MBA in Finance. From IIM (Ahmedabad)

Completed Articleship from PWC the best 4 in Kolkata.

Graduated from Xavier University in Kolkata

Currently practicing as an Associate Member of ICAI in Kolkata

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    I Can answer - Income Tax, Vat, Audit, Law, Roc, Tally I cab't answer- Excise, Custom Duty

My area of expertise
    Income Tax, VAT, ROC, Audit

My experience in the area (years):
    5 years

Organizations I belong to:
    Dhanania Associates

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    NA

Educational credentials:
    CA

Award & Honors:
    NA

• Member (Account Deleted) says : Bank Guarantee Available for Discounting
    Dear Sir I have a Bank Guarantee of 10 CR INR issuer Bank : State Bank of India and looking for discounting . Please advise if I can avail your services in relevance Warm Regards Ravvinder Whatsapp : + 91 8500886060

• pankaj sharma says : TDS
    I HAVE TAN BUT IT IS NOT GOING TO USE, SO PLEASE TELL ME THE PROCEDURE FOR SURRENDER OF TAN.

• HARI PRASAD says : CLARIFICATION ON ITR 1 - ERROR / POP UP WARNING
    Dear sir/Madam. Greetings. In connection to the subject, iam in the process of filing my return iam getting a a pop up message which is saying that, the amount of Rs. xxxxx which is you have mentioned in PART BTI under the income chargeble under the head of salaries is 90% less than the TDS SCHEDULE of Rs.xxxxx. may i request you kindly educate / guide me in this Pop up warning or error ? to file my return . Thank you.

• Neeraj Tolani says : Scope of cma or ca
    See sir mba from iim is different but icwa or ca is much better than rest mba's as per earlier mentioned answer..I would go with icwa.

• Priyanka says : CA final second Group or both?
    hello sir, as you know only 2 months left for exams, i need some guidance. My status is - in first group i have done only FR and 30% SFM and second group i have completed 3 months back, but i need to revise it again. So sir according to u , i should give only 2nd group or both?

Comment Please

Other CCI Experts

CMA Ramesh Krishnan
Queries Replied : 26049

CA R SEETHARAMAN
Queries Replied : 24617

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta
Queries Replied : 24100

×