Sandeep Dharar's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 4901

+ View Full Profile

About me

A qualified CA, CS and CWA. In 1st attempt all.

MBA in Finance. From IIM (Ahmedabad)

Completed Articleship from PWC the best 4 in Kolkata.

Graduated from Xavier University in Kolkata

Currently practicing as an Associate Member of ICAI in Kolkata

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    I Can answer - Income Tax, Vat, Audit, Law, Roc, Tally I cab't answer- Excise, Custom Duty

My area of expertise
    Income Tax, VAT, ROC, Audit

My experience in the area (years):
    5 years

Organizations I belong to:
    Dhanania Associates

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    NA

Educational credentials:
    CA

Award & Honors:
    NA

• HARI PRASAD says : CLARIFICATION ON ITR 1 - ERROR / POP UP WARNING
    Dear sir/Madam. Greetings. In connection to the subject, iam in the process of filing my return iam getting a a pop up message which is saying that, the amount of Rs. xxxxx which is you have mentioned in PART BTI under the income chargeble under the head of salaries is 90% less than the TDS SCHEDULE of Rs.xxxxx. may i request you kindly educate / guide me in this Pop up warning or error ? to file my return . Thank you.

• Neeraj Tolani says : Scope of cma or ca
    See sir mba from iim is different but icwa or ca is much better than rest mba's as per earlier mentioned answer..I would go with icwa.

• Priyanka says : CA final second Group or both?
    hello sir, as you know only 2 months left for exams, i need some guidance. My status is - in first group i have done only FR and 30% SFM and second group i have completed 3 months back, but i need to revise it again. So sir according to u , i should give only 2nd group or both?

• Jatin Kumar says : Tax Audit u/s 44AB on Partners remuneration
    Dear Sir, Please help me on following query: Whether Audit u/s 44AB is applicable on Partners Remuneration received in excess of 1 Crore. Please substantiate through Case law. Thanks In Advance.

• Simonee Doshi says : Rate of TDS in case of NRI
    We are a Certification Body accredited by APEDA and we do provide our services all over the world. Our overseas clients make payment in India. We also get payment in India from Thailand. There is a person associated in Thailand who gives us business from there and in return we give him a sum as professional fee. In the above case what would be TDS?

Comment Please

Other CCI Experts

CMA Ramesh Krishnan
Queries Replied : 25684

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta
Queries Replied : 23969

Nikhil Kaushik
Queries Replied : 22179

×
Download GST App    |    x