17 February 2014
My name is k.s.sakthi.but registered to format in sakthi mention.so how to registration name change .answer pls

Sandeep Dharar (Expert)
17 February 2014
Write an application to the institute. Afterwards u hv to fill up an name rectification form .

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

CCI Online Learning

Choose from our category of courses

What do you want to learn today?



Browse all Subjects

CA Online Classes    |    x