Mvat payment challan.

This query is : Resolved 

19 August 2012

Dear Sir / Madam,

I want to deposit my MVAT payment which is balance from Apr-2012 to July-2012.

Which challan use ?

Form No.210 (See Rule-45)

Form No. MTR-6 (See Rule 17,18,45 & 45A)


pls suggest as immediate.



Hemant Kumar (Expert)
20 August 2012

Deposite the balance payment through Form 210. wich is Chalan in respect of payment made otherwise than with return by a dealer under Maharashtra Value Addd Tax
Act, 2002

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

close x
Download GST App    |    x