Updated Online video classes available for CA,CS,CMA for May20 and Nov20 batch. Call: 1800-3000-0505

Itr 3 form querry.. carry forward loss not becoming zero.

I have filed belated return in month of December 2019 showing carry forward loss (relating to sale of shares at loss) a.y 19 20.
Now i have recieved notice u/s 143 1 a tellling that loss not allowed in belated return.
Either revise the return or give response to notice.

Now when i m revising the return in 139(5), column in itr utility is protected and not allowing me to make loss as zero. While filing return in sec 139 (4) column are unprotected.

So how can i make zero in carry forward lossess?? While filing revised return in 139 (5) as i want to make carry forward loss zero.

You can give a response to CPC asking them to disregard your claim of carrying forward of loss and process your return accordingly.

how can i give response shailesh sir???
by clicking agreeing or diagreeing i am being asked to file revised return