CCI Online Learning
What do you want to learn today?

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


This query is : Resolved 

i hv following problem
bank has deducted tax of FD. our income from agriculture; not more than 50,000/- i will file ITR for refund tax which deducted on FD. can i show agriculture income in ITR. & how ? If not show agri. income in ITR which income show? or can i file ITR only with FD income ?

please help me

Although agricultural income is exempt, it is to be declared in the Income Tax Return for rate purposes.

Accordingly, you should show the income in the ITR.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x