CA Siddhartha Bhardwaj's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 9546

+ View Full Profile

About me

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    Questions related to audit,various aspects of internal audit.preparation of audit programs,conduct audits of various departments,compliance marksheets,reports Questions on accountancy,income tax,excise and service tax

    My area of expertise
    Audit, Income Tax, Accounts

    My experience in the area (years):

    Organizations I belong to:
    A. K. Kashyap & Co. Aquamall Water Solutions Limited

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:
    MBA Finance, M.Com.

    Award & Honors:
    CAclubindia Mug for Top Members Book for being the most thanked member

    I got mail from ICAI rejecting form 107 and asked to send rejection letter in form 107 and submit form103 on ssp portal. I can only edit form 107 as no option to change form 103. Is there any format for filing rejection letter in form 107. Do I need to write as a request letter to ICAI or to my principal (where I was supposed to do my supplementary articleship) and get approval from him and upload the same to ICAI portal?

  • Suresh Golla says : 26AS
    Dear Sir I am retired employee and my wife is housewife, I get pension on monthly basis. Last year we have sold our old house and brought a new flat. Now when I see 26AS, the same amount of sale and purchase is mentioned in both of our 26AS (me and wife), where as the transaction was done only once. Please advise if both of us have to file separate returns for same transaction. Thanks

  • Nara Hari says : How can i pay money to NRI seller
    Sirs I'm in a process of buying NRI property in Bangalore. The sellers lives in America and now all payments should i pay to his Indian bank account or foreign bank account Please advise Regards Hari

  • Aman Agrawal says : gst cancellation and transferring ITC
    i want to cancel my gst number due to change in constitution of business from partnership firm to proprietorship can you please help me. there is also ITC available in Partnership firm which i want to transferr to propritorship account.. please guide me

  • Ssandeep Ram says : Reg- Supplier write off
    As per supplier books of accounts there was a 5000 cr balance as well our books of accounts as that supplier is creditor but Debit balance 10000 Dr. We are anable to find out the missing invoice we made 5 years reconciliation but same amount difference now we are decided to write off Rs. 5000 how we passed a journal entry. Kindly give your valuable advise. I thoughts Parties write off Dr(other income) Supplier ac cr

Comment Please


Other CCI Experts