CCI Online Learning
50% OFF in CA/CS/CMA Subjects

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


This query is : Resolved 

I (registered taxpayer)supplied service to a registered person on sept 2017 rs. 45000/- today he claiming that he didn’t received this bill as I called him for payment against this bill. Now what should I do as I had paid tax against this bill in gst3b ? If I give him second copy of this bill? How he will book in his book and will he get itc of this bill as this bill belong to sept 2017?

is he admitting that he has received the service?

Yes he has received the service

you can cancell OLD bill and give a fresh current dated bill

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x