Intimation under sec 200a

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 18 September 2013

I have received intimation u/s 200A of Income Tax Act. Whether it can be challenged under sec 246(A). If no, please provide me the link of circular/ notification for the same.

Nikhil Kaushik (Expert)
23 September 2013

Yes. refer to section 246A(1)(a). No need to any circular or notification. The act itself provides for it.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

close x
Get Income Tax App    |    x