Mega Offer Avail 65% Off in CA IPCC and 50% Off in all CA CS CMA subjects.Coupon- IPCEXAM65 & EXAM50. Call: 088803-20003

CA Final Online Classes
Prodamy

Incorrect udin linked to form 15cb

I have two 15cb and two udins for the month of Dec 20 and Jan 21, udin not updated in portal. Form 15ca and payment of foreign transaction has been done.

I was updating the udin to 15cb in tax portal, but incorrect udin is linked to it by clerical error . And now it is showing udin consumed.

What should I do now. Pls suggest asap

You updated only UDIN generated by you not a problem.

Sir ....15cb me second payment ka udin link huva hai.....and now it is showing consumed.....now my problem is how to update udin to second 15cb as udin belonging to it has been used for some other payment...shall I don't update udin in second 15cb and leave the one which is wrongly entered by me as is in the portal.??

My transaction will be valid na or some legal tax complications may arise.

For second 15CB generate new UDDIN and update it's allowed.
Your transaction will be valid no legal tax complications will arise.