Income from 44AD --- ( ITR 4)

Dear sir,

In case of ITR 4 the income from 44AD civil construction, assessee does not come under 44AA ,whether we requied to provide gross receiipts/profit as income ( Schdule P&L Item No 51) of the during the period.
Please give me an expert opinion.

Aleel
Calicut

In case the turnover from civil construction does not exceeds Rs. 40 lacs and you are disclosing income @ 8% or more, you ar not liable to maintain books of account under I.T. Act. and accordingly you are required to provide gross receipts/ profit as inmcome (in item no. 51 as referred by you).
However, a question may arise, in absene of books of account how can a person find out the quantum of his gross profit?
It is my personal opinion (subjet to rectification by others)that, if one provides the figures of gross turnover and net profit, the return should b accepted as valid.

accounts
tin nsdl
epfo
coronavirus
pm cares fund
ca exams may 2020
law
itc
Professional Resource
gstr 9
companies act 2013
rbi
ca
traces
cbdt
audit
taxpayers
Info Technology
Excise
dvat
exams

FM by Grant Thornton    |    x