Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

How to claim TDS on bonus paid last year(AY20-21 ITR Filed) and bonus was returned in next AY21-22?

I joined a new company in NOV 2019 where I got a joining bonus and paid TDS on that bonus in AY 20-21 / F?Y19-20; ITR also filed.

Please advise how can i claim that TDS paid on bonus (which technically I don't have) and claim of refund or ajustment in current year ITR return AY 21-22?

Thanks,
Danish

You can't claim refund of TDS last year. This year income reduce to the extent of recovery and pay less tax.

Thanks for the reply. I forgot to mentioned that i have 0 tax laibality in AY21-22. bonus tds was decuted under 30% slab if we try to adjust it in this year gross income then it wont make help. Please advise further. Thanks a lot!

No other option on case of zero tax liability.

Thanks for your time and advise.