How can i save tax on my income ?

Dear All Experts

I am Senior citizen. Reciving regular income from pension,FD and Saving bank interest which is exceeding my IT slab 250000.

I am only earning person of my family. How can I save my tax, I dont want to invest in saving certificate or LIC should I transfer some amount to my wife or child's bank account?

Please give your valuable suggestions.

Thanks.

transferring money to wife or child's bank account wont make any difference to your tax liability. if you don't wish to invest in 80C instruments or under any other chapter VI options, you will have to pay tax on income over and above the exempted limit.

you need to check section 80 only else u have to pay tax.

Tax cannot be saved by transferring of amount to wife's or child's account. Sir as you are investing in FD's I would suggest you to go for 5 or 10 year FD's which can be claimed u/s. 80C (upto Rs.1,00,000/-) and will reduce your tax liability.

cag
gst return
taxpayers
ca exams may 2020
income tax
Service Tax
gstr 9
companies act 2013
shares stock
cbdt
custom
icai
ca students
unified portal
dvat
sebi
itr
csr
epf
mca