Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

GSTR1 filed - How to cancel or amend

This query is : Resolved 

I filed Sept 2021 GSTR1. It should have been a NIL file, but by mistake I repeated August figures. The GST registration is a casual person Registration that has expired as it was for 1 month only. How do I cancel the GSTR! or amend it to NIL? What is the solution now?

Amend it in October return.

The casual registration has expired and Return for October is not feasible with the existing GSTN.

Extension of GST registration, in case of casual taxable person or a non-resident taxable person, is available by filing an application in Form GST REG-11. It is important to note that the registration can be extended for a maximum period of 90 days.

Return can be filed for expired registration.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries