Updated Online video classes available for CA,CS,CMA for May20 and Nov20 batch. Call: 1800-3000-0505

Gstr-9 input tax credit mismatch

I am filing GSTR-9 return for F.Y. 2017-18. After going thorough auto populated columns of GSTR-2A, I found that there is less itc credit available in GSTR-2A column when I compare it with my GSTR-3B credits taken. There is also a credit of cess amount available of Rs. 1,50,000/- in GSTR-2A which I never claimed in my GSTR-3B Return. Is there any way I can take the ITC credit of the actual bills I have. Will I be able to adjust the Cess credit available in GSTR-2A with my CGST and SGST liability. There is no Cess liability in my case.

Please help me.

Divyesh Jain

input credit on gst Cess can be taken but can be utilised from the liability of GST Cess.

https://www.charteredclub.com/all-about-gst-compensation-cess/#targetText=The%20GST%20compensation%20cess%20rates,Cess%20paid%20on%20inward%20supplies.