Gst practitioner

Respected sir
I AM A GST PRACTITIONER REGISTERED OFFICE RANGIA ASSAM I WANT OPEN A BRANCH I OTHER PLACE IN ASSAM CAN I OPEN IT? IF YES PLEASE ADVICE HOW I SHOULD PREPARE BANNER FOR OTHER PLACE IS ADDRESS OF REGISTERED OFFICE NEED TO BE GIVEN OR NOT? PLEASE ADVICE THANKS.....

CA R SEETHARAMAN (Expert)

Click to Talk 16 May 2018
Yes you can open a branch, show it as additional place of business in the GST registration. Yes give address of registered office.

MALAY DAS (Querist)
Thanks Seetharaman sir you are really a expert and always ready to help. You are so inspiration for me without any interest and many others like me who carry out a hard work and want to do establish in this field. I have solved many quarries from you sir. I am very glad to your quick response. I want to talk with you if you permit. thanks.....

MALAY DAS (Querist)
Respected sir
can a gst practitioner audit accounts? advice thanks......

×