Updated Online video classes available for CA,CS,CMA for May20 and Nov20 batch. Call: 1800-3000-0505

Gst on selling online course to person outside India.

If someone is selling online course through my website to people outside India. what will be its implementation under GST and tax laws?

Register under GST and submit letter of undertaking (LUT) in GST portal no GST applicable on such export of service.

And what is the procedure after submitting return? Will I get any credit ? And do there is any other implementation in any other tax?

Need more information to evaluate this question.
1) Who owns the data base?
2) Is there any human intervention done while delivering the content?
3) Who are the recipients (is he within taxable territory)?
4) Who is the service provider (is he within taxable territory)?
5) Are the recipients registered under GST?
6) Are you acting as an Intermediary?

Well , it is hosted on website whose domain is own by supplier. What will be result of data center is in India or outside India? We can't access database offline and consumer only have right to watch and ask query , no selling rights...