50% OFF in CA/CS/CMA Subjects

Form 26 AS

My bank has reported 2 entries of cash deposits SFT004 of > 5Lacs in my Form 26 AS, taking the total cash credit to more than 10 Lacs and thus become reportable under SFT004. one of them is correct and tallies with my aggregate figure as per bank passbook. But the other one is wrong totally. I have asked for a recheck. I have the passbook and checked and rechecked, but did not find a single transaction other than the tallied figure. In case the bank does not change the SFT004 .what should I report/do in the return ITR1 and how. Please give minute details as I am not a commerce person. Thanks in advance.

You can simply response via Income Tax Site and provide clarification on the incorrect entries being shown. You may even ask for breakup details if the said amount is being total of something so as to examine further.

How to ask for a break up details? what is the process