CCI Online Learning
What do you want to learn today?

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

For HSN Code

This query is : Resolved 

Q.1) If I am Seller or Manufacturer of AC and Ducting material. If I charged excess rate in invoice and now i want to correct invoice after 2-3 months, is that case what i should do.

Q. 2) If I raised Rate difference credit note regarding to resolve this problem so please guide me what HSN code I uesd for the same.

1 Raise credit note.
2 Use same HSN code used in tax invoice.

sir can we issue credit note of only GST amount ? which is excess charged

can we do amendment of invoice ?

Yes you can do.......

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x