Filing Appeal- Form 35

Respected Madam,
I on behalf of client tried to file Form 35 for A.Y.2018-19 but on proceeding to E-verify the form with DSC option, an error appears as Submission Failed "Invalid Input". I also tried contacting Income Tax Help desk but the automated machine replied PAN & Date of Birth does not match (even though it was matching) and did not proceed further. We request your kind selves to suggest a solution to this error as soon as possible.

Yes, this is technical glitch, and some of the DSC registered earlier are not functioning in new portal. File written complaint under Grievances, with the screenshot, and just wait till it is resolved.

Thank You so much Sir

Well, a colleague suggested to download and install new em-bridge signer available on the portal & verify.
If needed the DSC may be reinstalled .... you may try if you like ..

OK Sir,
Thank You for your prompt Reply

Most Welcome, Dear ...