22 August 2019 at 16:39

Tds on puchase of property

I ALONG WITH MY WIFE PURCHASED A PROPERTY WITH SALE CONSIDERATION OF RS 8000000.00 ON 03-07-2019 REGISTERED AT DELHI. NOW I AM FACING A PROBLEM IN FILLING FORM 26QB, FOR SUBMISSION OF TDS ON PROPERTY, AS 2 FORMS ARE TO BE SUBMITTED, ONE EACH FROM BUYER, I COUD NOT PROCEED WHILE FILLING 4TH LAST PART OF THE FORM 'PAYMENT INFORMATION'. SINCE MY TDS SHARE IS RS 40000 ONLY THE PAGE IS NOT MOVING FORWARD SHOWING ERROR MESSAGE AS IT MAY HAVE BEEN DESIGNED TO SUBMIT TDS OF MINIMUM RS 50000.
IT IS REQUESTED TO KINDLY GUIDE ME IN THIS REGARD AS DUE TIME IS NOT SO FAR

Answer now

19 August 2019 at 14:25

Income tax

I have filed return of my mom last year
In the return i have shown building of rupees 700000
But depericiation not charged
But i have shown it in the block
But in real this building is not for business purpose
And we do not use this for business
In the py 2018-19
Sold date i e on 13-1-19
We sold the property for 1060000
Now how i should treat this

As a capital gain or as a pgbp (block)

If i take as a capital gain
Than no tax
Because of indexation

But if i treat this as a pgbp
There will be tax bcs my block become nil
How i should treat this.
I have no investment till now

Question

1 if i show as a cap gain
Whether chances of notice are there or not
2 whether to treat this as a cap gain or block pgbp
3 which itr i should file if my mother has 50000
Also business income
4. If notice come what was the interest implecation

Answer now

17 August 2019 at 21:18

Freelance trainer & itr-4

Respected Expert,

A freelance trainer has to file the ITR-4 either under section 44AD (i.e. computation of presumptive income from business) or under section 44ADA (i.e. computation of presumptive income from profession)?

Answer now

17 August 2019 at 21:14

Freelance trainer & itr-4

Respected Expert,

Answer now

08 August 2019 at 16:59

W8ben form

sir there is indian musician who is going to upload there music and videos Globally in I-tunes, Gaana , and Saavan and other musically apps by paying some fees to I- tunes and and other musical apps for that he is going to receive some money suggest me which form to be fill and how to submit, what are all documents or details required for that

Answer now

07 August 2019 at 12:54

Tds on cash payment

Please let know if freight of 1500/- can be paid from petty cash without TDS deduction. what if the vendor is already registered with us but there is another branch which can only provide cash memo.

will there be any TDS deduction for such small cash payments? How does the industry practice? as practically its not possible in sites to deduct pennies & send transport the material.

Answer now

I am Indian tax resident with main source of income as salary from MNC. my employer also allots some RSU's bonus every year.

As I have shown my US RSU dividend income and the tax withheld on it in my ITR2.
I have claimed the tax withheld as tax credit under DTAA.
Now my ITR status is send to AO for processing.
Credits for tax payments made outside India claimed in the return , which can not be verified by CPC.

I have not filled form 67 as required by the process for claiming FTC under DTAA.

Also I have claimed refunds in my ITR2

My question is

What should I do now to complete my ITR assessment.
1. Contact AO and submit required documents.
2. Fill form 67 and file a revised return.
3. File a revised return and remove FTC claimed.

Waiting for AO to contact and process my return does not work out as I got to know that AO might take years to start the processing.

Any help/ suggestions in this issue are welcome and appreciated.
Thanks a lot.

Answer now

24 July 2019 at 10:39

Professional tax

One of my client have received notice from Karnataka Professional Tax department claiming Professional Tax payable as Rs. 5,000.00 pa from Financial Year 2011-12 to 2014-15.

My client is has a partnership firm consisting of 3 partners out of which one is senior citizen and having a total annual turnover of Rs. 35,00,000.00 and also have employed 2 people.

So now my query is what is the calculation behind Rs. 5,000.00 ?

Answer now

21 July 2019 at 12:06

Pass through income

I am a salaried taxpayer. Kindly let me know if following needs to be reported in schedule PTI in ITR2:
1. Short term or long term capital gains received on Debt mutual funds or FMPs? I have already added them in CG schedule to report gains.
2. Dividend received by foreign Stocks?

Answer now

Dear Expert,
I'm a freelance trainer training ITI students to teach automobile engineering and soft skills.
So while filling ITR-4 SUGAM form (i.e. computation of presumptive income from profession u/s 44ADA), which sector and sub-sector (i.e. business code) I have to select? Whether the Sub-sector ‘Other professional services n.e.c.’ [i.e. Code: 16019] under the Sector ‘Professions’? Or else whether the Sub-sector ‘Technical and vocational secondary/senior secondary education’ [i.e. Code: 17003] under the Sector ‘Educational services’?

Please guide me.

Answer now

×