05 December 2019 at 10:02

Claim Refund of Deceased Assessee

One of my assesse died in A.Y 2016-17 and his legal heir had filed his return with refund in ITR. But due to his account closure, refund is not received. Can his legal heir claim his refund now.

Answer now

Dear Experts,I am doing GST registered business. While registration to Choose Return Type REGULAR later date... I have changed to COMPOSITION type with quarterly return... after one year I have changed REGULAR.... In this all I had filed return regularly.... But now I have received notice from CBDT return default u/s.46. during the period of COMPOSITION with quarterly return... kindly Advise ... What I have to do on this.

Answer now

16 November 2019 at 14:44

PPF and NSC

helo,
I am likely to join my PPF & ESIC, so my query is that when i am joining these both security schemes i am a resident of india, but later within the maturity period if i become a NRI, can i deposit the monthly amount and withdraw after the maturity period being a NRI after joining.

Answer now

I filed revised returns for 2017-18_Q4, before filing revised returns in original TDS returns challan amount excess, at the time filing some of the deductee does not have valid PAN, at the time of revised returns I adjusted excess amount to remaining deductees who does not have pan at the time original returns, after filing the revised returns, the returns rejected and reason is as follows:-Validate for total amount of tax deposited,

Note:- Above returns both original and revised returns filed in income tax efiling website. Give me valid suggestion for acceptance of revised returns.

Answer now

A land was owned by my wife. On her death, the same was transferred in my name. Now If I sale the said land, what will be the impact of LTC Gain.?

Answer now

07 November 2019 at 17:43

Partnership firm

We have partnership firm and partnership property all the 97.5% partner's are ready to draft new deed but one of the partner not coming to firm and receiving phone so what is the way that we expell him from partnership firm and property

Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/profile.asp?member_id=164430

Answer now

06 November 2019 at 09:54

Tax benifit against meal Coupons

Is rs 50/- per meal coupon per day per person is the maximum limit under tax benefit or we can claim even more than that as one spends almost more than 8 hours @work and consumes a breakfast and lunch and a snacks or Lunch and a snacks

Answer now

01 November 2019 at 09:23

LTC

If I does not find circle rate (Govt.rate) of the ancestral land, sold by me inspite of my every efforts, what should I do to calculate capital gain ?

Answer now

23 October 2019 at 15:39

Capital Gain Tax

Hi, me & my friend buy a agri land 5 years ago and land registered on my friend name at that time due to am not in station. recently we sold the same land received the amount but the sale deed executed on my friend name only. Now my problem is should i can claim the return agri land as a capital gain for MY IT Return. Me and my friend having a internal agreement (MOU) saying that both are having right on that land.
Please suggest.

Answer now

20 October 2019 at 18:48

Ct scan depreciation

Dear sir
I would to know how much depricitation should be claimed for assessment year 2019-20. For Ct scan machine.

Dr. ANKUSH DHANADIA
DIAGNOSTIC CENTRE OWNER

Answer now

×