20 January 2019 at 12:35

Export incentive

Hi
Me and My friend are doing export of vegetable business. I have been informed by others that 5 percent value is given back as export incentive.

How to claim it. Please help

Answer now

18 January 2019 at 15:13

Vat return submission for petrol pump

I AM HAVING PETROL PUMP REGISTERED UNDER VAT & THEN MIGRATED UNDER GST ACT. I AM FILING GST RETURNS ONLY. PLEASE LET ME KNOW I HAVE TO FILE GST AS WELL AS VAT RETURNS OR BOTH.

Answer now

12 January 2019 at 21:07

Joint development agreement

Dear sir
one of my collegue who has a private limited company is letting out his land which is registered in his company name for joint development
with a developer, in such scenario when will the capital gain arise and how is this computed does his liability arise in the year the JDA is signed
if yes how is the capital gain calculated since the developer is building the apartments in 2 years time and he will be sharing the JDA on 40 60 Basis... how is the capital gain calculated... please advise

in the recent finance act 2017 the deferal has been given to individual and HUF does this apply to lands held by companies tooo

please advise....in details

thanks

venu

Answer now

Dear Sirs

If a land is held by company say 10 acres in the business as an asset and if the owner wishes to give it to development on JDA BASIS
when will the capital gain liability arise and how is the TAX COMPUTED ON CAPITAL GAIN.

requesting reply urgetly

Answer now

12 January 2019 at 09:24

Professional tax return issue

I want regarding PT tax return.
If we want to filed April-18 return as we have to filed monthly return then in What will be the details salary ( march -18 salary details or April-18 salary details ,
as we paid April Salary PT in May-18. & while filing return for April-18 what will be details we have to put.

kindly confirm ?

Answer now

14 December 2018 at 21:23

Nominee in brother's capital investment

An assessee is the nominee in the capital investment bonds of his brother. He is under the impression that these bonds will be his property after the expiry of his brother.
Whether he is under the correct impression or the legal heirs of his brother i.e. son/daughter/wife will be entitled to these bonds.

Answer now

Can anyone give me resolution format for company name change in Pan card

Answer now

26 November 2018 at 14:48

Revoking of provisional gst cancelled

Respected Sir,
I have got my provisional GST migrated from service tax last year july2107. Due to dispute among partner and medical problem i could not filled any returns. Now when logging in showing cancelled.How it can be revoked with same number.
Please guide me.
Thanking you
RN Singh
9611063527

Answer now

Anonymous
15 November 2018 at 18:45

Section 194ia

SHOW MY 26AS AY 2018-19 ,TDS DEDUCTED U/S 194IA 1 G V SUTARIA CONSTRUCTION RKTG00145F 1,774,666.00 35,494.00 35,494.00,{ 2% TDS DEDUCT} IS IT TRUE ? MY BUSINESS IS BUILDING MATERIEL SUPPLY ,I NEVER SOLD ANY MY PROPERTY TO G V SUTARIYA CONSTRUCTION. SO PLEASE GIVE ME A GUIDE ...ANY FROUDE WITH ME..

Answer now

Anonymous
05 November 2018 at 14:30

Long term capital gain

Hello,

Me and my wife had brought a Flat worth Rs 50 Lakhs in Pune in 2013 ( Got possession for same in Aug 2015).
We have a Outstanding Home loan of about Rs 32 Lakhs till Today (Nov-18) on this property.( I am the applicant and My wife is teh co-applicant on Home loan)

This Year i.e May 2018 my Wife gifted her share to me , now i am the 100% Owner of the said propertry.

I wish to sell this flat at around 75 Lakhs by June-2019

Kindly let me know the Tax Implication for this like will it Long term capital gain or short term capital gain ( as my wife has recently gifted her part to me

Answer now

×