17 October 2017 at 20:26

Assessment proceedings

Received a Notice for the Assessment Proceedings for the AY 2015-16. This is limited scrutiny.
How can fece the same?

Answer now

17 October 2017 at 11:36

How to know tan number

I don't know my previous company tan number. I have PAN & GST NUMBER of my previous company.
My previous company has deducted a tax of equivalent to 10% of my monthly gross salary every month. but they are not providing me my TDS certificate nor they they are providing me ther TAN number. Pls help me in getting their TAN number

Answer now

17 October 2017 at 07:14

Gst tax payment, 2a incomplete

We have to file GSTR3B for September before October 20, and pay due tax before filing return.However, GSTR2A doesn’t reflect the input credit available, since suppliers have not filed GSTR1 for September.Thus how to file GSTR3B for September?

Answer now

17 October 2017 at 07:11

Gst tax payment- 2a incomplete

Enter content here

Answer now

14 October 2017 at 14:02

Refund after time limit of filing return

Hello sir/madam,
I failed to file my income ta return for Financial Year 2014-2015 and now I know that time limit for filing is expired which was only upto 31st March 2017. I want to know whether there is any option for me, as I am entitled to receive refund for the same period and I do not want to loose the money. I have heard that sometimes the department condones the delay/failure in filing return if we make an application for the same.
please suggest I will remain thankful.

Answer now

12 October 2017 at 18:31


I am a student of ca ipcc we have a medical shop how can I submit my gst and tax liability plz step by step information

Answer now

11 October 2017 at 23:39

Revised Return

I have get notice u/s 139(9). Can I revised my return without giving any response u/s 139(9).

Answer now

11 October 2017 at 23:24

Defective Return

Could any 1 tell me how to upload the return for intimation u/s139(9). I just got a mail from the IT Dpt. u/s139(9) but wen i take e-file u/s139(9) it is showing no records found. Should i upload the return for a defective as normal uploading or is there some other process.

Answer now

11 October 2017 at 21:34

Reducing tax using dependents

I work for a nationalised bank. I am the only bread winner in my family. I have four dependents - father, mother, wife & daughter.
But I pay around Rs.3000 per month as Tax. I have fully used 80C & 80CCD for 2 lakhs. Is there any way to reduce my tax because I feel since my income is used by five individuals, there must be some way to reduce my tax payment.

Please help.

Answer now

11 October 2017 at 09:58

Gst restration documents

I want to take my gst registration in my fathers premises.but my father died few months ago. so i cannot take consent letter.and property is still in his name . so what should i do for documents for principal place of business?

Click here to Reply or Forward

Answer now

close x
Download GST App    |    x