22 August 2019 at 07:46

Final account statements

Kindly give a final statement preparation tips for individual,proprietary and partnership....

Answer now

22 August 2019 at 07:18

Purchase bill pending in tally erp 9

Sir,During the stock audit, in creditors list one name was purchase bill yet to come and in that there was purchase bill pending and there was list of materials with suppliers name.The party informed me that as they had not maintained Inventory in Tally such thing pops up in Tally., and when disabled it will not show.In purchase account the amount is also displayed in purchase bill to come , but with less amount.According to me, to suppress the creditors for goods so as to have more DP, the party made this trick.Kindly clarify the stand on purchase bill yet to come in tally and whether inventory is not maintained in tally and its effect.Thanks in advance sir.Please reply

Answer now

20 August 2019 at 07:35

Chit investment and prize money

Can we treat Chit Investment and Prize money as Investment and Liability OR Simply add and deduct from Capital of the Proprietor ?

Answer now

19 August 2019 at 18:03

Trading account

procurement material purchase show in account finalization in which type of account ?

Answer now

19 August 2019 at 13:19

Accounting treatment

How will you account for GPS expenditure of 43 lakhs when the GPS trackers are added to transporter's truck. The truck are used for transportation of Raw material from one location to another but its not fixed which vehicle the transport agency will use to transport the raw material. The truck for us are neither owned nor leased. Those GPS tracking are installed by us on transporters truck & payment is done on reimbursement mode i.e. The transporters have paid first & now we will reimburse them the same.

Answer now

18 August 2019 at 19:35

Certified auditor

R/sir,I am pass out of GDCA exam with first class in 2014. I am Practice in personal level. please guide me can i use the Certified Auditors Stamp & what is the scope in this profession.

Answer now

18 August 2019 at 13:19

Comprehansion

Project on comprehension

Answer now

17 August 2019 at 14:26

As-2 (valuation of inventories)

In following case please suggest me value of inventories:-

A dealer of Mobile as following items as on 31-03-2019

Item Name Quantity Cost Price per unit Market Price per unit
MI 1 100 90
Motorola 1 40 20

please guide value of inventories as on date.

Answer now

17 August 2019 at 09:17

Accountant

Am working in an educational institute as cashier. now i wants to be an accountant.kindly help me to find proper way to learn accounts and taxation.

Answer now

17 August 2019 at 04:04

Ifrs

Please provide notes for IFRS

Answer now

×