10 December 2019 at 15:43

GST TAX ADJUSTMENT ENTRY

Suppose,
Any person has two branch in Delhi but GSTIN no. is One for both branch.
But sale invoice prepared separately for both branch using GSTIN no. same and both have same office address.
and also purchase invoice raised on behalf of GSTIN no that is same for vendors also.
Now in This case how we have to make journal entry as GST sett of because books of accounts maintain separately in tally but Group of company also Created because balance sheet prepared only One for Both

Example
Branch A and Branch B having registered Address in delhi XYZ and GSTIN no also having same both.
but books of accounts maintain separately to know profit both location.
Balance sheet always prepared Singal.
in this case at the end of month GST sett of journal how to pass.
in both books of accounts.

Rahul Rana
rahulrana8348@gmail.com

Answer now

10 December 2019 at 15:13

Stock maintains in Excel party wise stock

Please share me Daily stock maintenance party wise reports require with using of highly for formed formulas

Answer now

10 December 2019 at 14:04

Money transfer

Online Money Transfer to friends and family abroad with ACEMoneyTransfer.Send money easily & securely with guaranteed exchange rates and low fees. Their customers know that the facilitation provided by ACE money is best and their rates are competitive from the services available normally in the market. Fortunately, they are serving in more than 90 countries globally.

Answer now

Dear sir/madam please kindly guide me through your knowledge of accounts and my question is We paid the payment sister's company behalf of them to the party of rs.15000/- and 10000/- paid My company's purchase expenses to the party in one single payment by bank transaction process, so how can I claim this transaction if 15000 is considered as loan and advances head.

Answer now

Please suggest me proper accounting entry for long term captital gain in company. for example building sold Rs. 90 and cost is 35 so what should be entry of capital gain in books of account of rs. 55.

Answer now

07 December 2019 at 10:51

Negative cash balance correction

A I.t. small trader maintained accounting books(daybook and ledgers) and sale and purchase transactions upto date.a trader recent some business expenses entries passed.if some dates negative cash balance show in daybook.
How to correction of negative cash balance in daybook.

Answer now

04 December 2019 at 16:52

DEBIT NOTE ISSUE

Respected Sir,

I use Tally 7.2. I have to issue a debit note to my supplier on account of goods returned to the supplier. But the debit note should reflect address and GST Number of the supplier.

Answer now

03 December 2019 at 23:45

Inward in 2 bank

i am exporter, can i recieve inward in 2 different bank and submit documents seperately. can i maintain 2 eefc account and recive some amount in one account and some account is another, is it possible
what can be the issus

i want avail pcfc loan in 2 different bank

thanks in advance

Answer now

02 December 2019 at 17:41

Entry

I want to adjust the loan of a staff against 1 month salary. So how the entry show come?
Eg: If
Basic salary is 40/_
HRA is 20/_
Other Allowance is 20/_
To Salary Payable is 40/_
TO PT is 5/_
TO staff Interest is 5/_
TO Staff Loan is 30/-

So now how the full amount of Salary Payable will get adjusted against Staff Loan?
Can anyone plz help me to pass the Entry

Answer now

Which Ind AS is applicable on recognition of Interest Income earned by a Construction Company on the Mobilization Advance given to the Contractor ?

As per my understanding, Ind AS 109 is not applicable being interest earned on Non - Financial Instrument and Ind AS 115 is also not applicable as the counter party to the contract is Contract not Customer.

Please help and guide whether it should be recognized as Income or reduced from the operating or other expenses?

Answer now

×