Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Exp on rented property

This query is : Resolved 

Hello, everyone..... Good Evening....... My Company incurred a big amount of contraction expense on rented factory premises and lease period is 3 years.
now my ques is how can I book these expense ...........
kindly suggest an appropriate accounting method........
thanks in advance

Capitalise the expenses and charge depreciation as business expenses. Treat lease rent as business income.

If your company is lessee, the expenditure can be amortized over the lease period.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries


Trending Tags