CA Classes

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Drug license to start a Pharmacy unit in a Nursing Home (Partnership)

A Nursing home is running as a partnership firm by two partners. Can the partners apply for Drug license for new pharmacy unit of nursing home in same premises with the same Partnership deed or they need to form a new partnership deed for medicine shop ?

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries


Trending Tags