DIDN'T RESPOND OF THE NOTICE U/S 139(9)

My client has got a notice u/s 139(9). Then he has submitted revised return against his difected return.But he has not responded of the notice. so, responding status are pending. The Revised return has not proceed also till now from last 2 month after received status.
My question is,
IS THERE ANY PROBLEM TO PROCEED THE REVISED RETURN WHEN RESPONSE HAS NOT SUBMITTED NOTICE U/S 139(9)?

Respond to the notice and file revised return.

Revised Return Has Already Submitted. But Response Time(15 days after got the notice has over) Of The notice is over. so, if i don't response of the notice then are there any problem to proceed the return? or may the revised return proceed?

Technically as the original return is defective, revised return could not be taken on record. A return u/s 139(9) may be filed after removing the defects even after 15 days.

coronavirus
custom
gst return
icsi
rbi
cbdt
Excise
Info Technology
exams
students
sebi
taxpayers
gst
cag
unified portal
gstr 9
csr
ca exams may 2020
dgft
pm cares fund
aatmanirbhar bharat
tcs