CA Loan Bajaj Finserv
CA Final Online Classes
CA Loan Bajaj Finserv

Deduction under income tax

Dear Sir

1. My brother having Two Children , can he claim deduction U/S 10- Education allowance Rs.100/- per month per child and also deduction u/s 80C- Education Expenses toward Tution Fees paid for per child.

2. he is having mediclaim policy and claiming deduction u/s. 80D actual premium paid. Can he get Addtional deduction u/s.80D amt of Rs.5000/- toward his medical expenses incccured in cash.

3. My Father is now above 60 years old he has closed his PPF Account. Can he get deduction under chapter 80c if he has investment in his children PPF Account and Wife PPF Account from His own bank account.

Please help me to solve my query

1 yes, both benefits of allowance and 80c deduction allowed.
2 Yes, for any expenses incurred for preventive health check-ups. You can avail Rs. 5,000 for the cost incurred for preventive health check-ups for self, spouse, children or parents.
3 Minor children and wife deduction allowed.

One of our company employee get measure operation and he is not able to bear the total cost of Hospital Expenses /Operation.
1.My Query is whether company can bear part of his Hospital Expenses and pay directly to Hospital Approx. say Rs.100000/-

2.Whether company can claim expenses for the same. if yes then under which head of Expenses.

Sir, Please revert on the same

One of our company employee get major operation and he is not able to bear the total cost of Hospital Expenses /Operation.
1. Whether company can bear part of his Hospital Expenses and pay directly to Hospital Approx. say Rs.100000/-

2.Company can claim expenses for the same. if yes then under which head of Expenses.

Sir, Please revert on the same

Yes, company can pay directly to the hospital and bear the expenses under employees welfare expenses.

Our Company is manufacturing Company,
While preparing Invoice if our Invoice contain two difference type of Product item with difference HSN Code and after that there is Transport Charges.

In such case which HSN/SAC code will be use for Transport Charges

Basically transport charges is reimbursement from Debtor for supply material.

Dear Sir, Our Company is manufacturing Company, While preparing Invoice if our Invoice contain two difference type of Product item with difference HSN Code and after that there is Transport Charges. In such case which HSN/SAC code will be use for Transport Charges Basically transport charges is reimbursement from Debtor for supply material.

Same GST and same HSN code applicable for transport.

Dear Sir
We have received two invoices with same invoice date from our sale tax consultant Invoice Rs.30000 DT 25.03.2021 and Invoice Rs.100000 DT 25.03.2021 We have to deduct TDS or not.

If yes then during year he also raised on invoice amount of Rs.20000/- and we have paid wihtout TDS deduction. now we have to deduct TDS on the same also or not Please revert on the same

Dear Sir We have received two invoices with same invoice date from our sale tax consultant Invoice Rs.30000 DT 25.03.2021 and Invoice Rs.100000 DT 25.03.2021 We have to deduct TDS or not. If yes then during year he also raised on invoice amount of Rs.20000/- and we have paid wihtout TDS deduction. now we have to deduct TDS on the same also or not Please revert on the same

Dear Sir
We have received two invoices with same invoice date from our sale tax consultant Invoice Rs.30000 DT 25.03.2021 and Invoice Rs.10000 DT 25.03.2021 We have to deduct TDS or not. If yes then during year he also raised on invoice amount of Rs.20000/- and we have paid wihtout TDS deduction. now we have to deduct TDS on the same also or not Please revert on the same

Deduct 10% TDS on 60,000 including 20,000 paid earlier.