Covid19 Alert : Keep Social distance and utilize your time by joining CA CS CMA online classes at 30% disc Coupon: SAFE30 Call : 1800-3000-0505

Capital gains & foregin Remittance

This query is : Resolved 

Sir, I am selling a plot . The LTCG is roughly 70 lac. I am going to pay the requisite capital gains, .what ever balance amount - can I send it to my son who is in the USA ( he stays there for the past 10 yrs )


Yes you can send the amount to your son no problem. Send it under liberalised remittance scheme.

Sir, Thank you very much. Thank you sir,
GOD bless you.

Thak you


You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

CA Learning