Capital Gain on Unlisted Shares sold to Foreign
Now, During December 2020, he sold his entire shares at US$ 0.54 to another foreign company, he get the consideration US$ 13,500 * INR 72.5 = total INR 9,78,750/-
Note: He is now working for salary, he get Annual Salary Rs.6,00,000.
1. The Entire Amount INR 9,78,750/- is Taxable ?
2. This transaction is taxable under Capital Gain ?
3. Rate of Tax ? (Special Rate or Normal Slab rate) and Which Section deal this ? if Advance tax
Payment requirement this ?
4. If this treated as Long Term Capital Gain, to Claim Exemptions Possible ? (NHAI Bond REC
5. he already submit the IT Declaration for FY 2020-21, his Taxable Salary Rs.4,50,000/ - (After Deductions of HRA and 80 C Investments), Salary also taxable ? (Rs.9,78,750 + Rs.4,50,000 he not expected the income of INR 9,78,750)
Dear Experts, Consultants and Students Please Guide me, please advice.
Thanks in advance.
No exemption possible for sale of shares such exemption available for sale of property of house or land.
File ITR and pay taxes.