50% OFF in CA/CS/CMA Subjects

Upgrad

CANCELLATION OF APPLICATION GST REG-16

Dear Professionals,

I am in The Business of Trading of Food Grans. I am registered Person under GST. My Business is not Running as per my expectation That's why i want to discontinue the business.and I file Form GST REG-16 As on 11/09/2020.my application status is Still Pending for Processing.

Now i Want To continue My Business Again.I Don't want to Cancel My Exciting GST Registration.Can Any one Please Guide Me How Can I do this.

To my knowledge, there is no Form to withdraw the application for cancellation. Please check the current status of the application on the portal. If it still shows pending then you can write to withdraw the application to jurisdictional officer to not to approve the application of cancellation.He can reject the application and that will serve your purpose.

Bajaj Finserv