Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

C form

We had purchase material in 2017 but now we can't issue c form against that invoice and our seller ask for c form so what can we do?

Kindly visit commercial tax dept.You have to manage the officer. Since the buyer don't get ITC on interstate purchase , he must request the seller to charge less % of tax in the form of CST(2%).Seller charge CST @2% instead of VAT at 5/13.5/14% or at higher rates thinking that buyer give the C-form. Now the seller face problem from local vat office stating that why you charged less % though the good is taxable at higher rate.For which seller need to submit copy of C-form.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries


Trending Tags