Covid19 Alert : Keep Social distance and utilize your time by joining CA CS CMA online classes at 30% disc Coupon: SAFE30 Call : 1800-3000-0505

27 March 2020 at 16:23

Form 112

I am currently undergoing through articleship training & also pursuing CS course, for which I already submitted form 112. In december 2019 I am applied for B.COM.(as a private student not regular), should i need to submit Form 112 again, & how because on ICAI SSP portal there is no option of submitting form 112 two times.
Please reply it's urgent.

26 March 2020 at 11:11

Query on CA course

I Naveen Kumar, a B.Com Student had attempted CPT old syllabus in november 2017 but I could not Qualify in the exam and Failed in it.
As in 2017, they announced new syllabus for CA Foundation, I decided to do Inter CA Direct Entry Scheme after comleting my B.Com Course.
But, I had a backlog subject in my 3rd semester B.Com (Second Year) for which I wrote a re-exam in my 5th semester B.Com (Final Year) but could not clear it. Now I am worried that I need to wait for another 6 months to write re-exam for my 3rd Semester Backlog paper. So should I attempt for new syllabus CA Foundation Course in these 6 months or should I wait for 6 months to write re-exam for my 3rd Semester Backlog paper and then apply for Inter CA Direct Entry after receiving my degree certificate

Hello experts
I am a CA Final student.
I have cleared one group in old course.
now I want to know that Still we have time but after nov 2020 exam students have to compulsorily convert themselves to new course
so is it valid to clear one group in old syllabus and another one in new syllabus?

Please guide me as soon as possible so I can take suitable decision.
Thank you in advance

25 March 2020 at 11:59

CA EXAM MAY 2020

While filling my exam form for may 2020,I entered wrong registration date of CA finals (05/10/2019).
By mistake I entered the registration date of IPCC (05/02/2015).
Also the correcction window has been closed.

25 March 2020 at 00:35

Forgot registration number

Sir, my friend "pranchal rajput" has forgotten her registration number and password for icsi account but now it is compulsory for her to login to fill her exam form but she is facing problem because message has been deleted from her g-mail account as well please tell me as soon as possible if any solution is available for this problem

24 March 2020 at 10:04

Articleship transfer within 1 year

How do i write a self declaration letter for transfer within 1 year????

Is it compulsory to undergo with Advanced ITT and MCS training for the students who are converted from old course to new course of CA Final?
Guide me as soon as possible
Thank you.

17 March 2020 at 21:58

Termination Of Articleship

When I Submitted the termination form for articles They Send me back for the correction stating that need too upload "NOC FROM THE EMPLOYER & STUDENT LETTER"... KINDLY COULD ANY ONE POST THE BOTH FORMATS OF NOC & STUDENT LETTER OR SEND ME THE FORMATS TO MY MAIL ID WOULD BE HELPFUL AND GRATEFUL..PLEASE REVERT BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE..

MY MAIL ID: p.prudhvisai@gmail.com.

16 March 2020 at 11:40

Accounting entry

if I settle a particular amojnt on 30% then what to do of remaining amount if I show as discount tgen it will be income and will have to pay tax then what to do in that condition then it does not effect profit and loss accoint

15 March 2020 at 22:23

ICAI LIVE CLASSES

I have taken revision classes from ICAI LIVE VIRTUAL CLASSES. What will be the process to open the recorded lectures or start live CLASSES