sankar ponnan
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

11 July 2020 at 15:53

Accounts treatment

SIR
We,Private Ltd , are providing transport services - No vehicles are in the name of company but only the directors of the company have the vehicles.
Whether the income and expenses of vehicles should be accounted in the books of Company or in the books of individual (i.e) directors?

In case the accounts to be made in the books of individual (directors), Should the directors be treated as sub- contractor to the business?

thanks in adv

ashu@123
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

10 July 2020 at 02:34

Regarding TDS on professional fees

Hi
I want to know that what to do if forget deduct TDS on professional fees is exceed 30000/- yearly professional fees is rs.30257/-
Please help me what to do and how to do...???

arsh khan
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

Hello sir/Mam,
I want to know the treatment of inventories/opening/closing stock and creditors in the balance sheet for Tent house(chairs,tables,crockeries,fan,lights,etc) rental services provider.
Also these items would be considered as inventories or fixed assets nd depreciation applied to them if asset.

Pramila S. Karbele
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

08 July 2020 at 16:21

Triparty agreement

we are in construction business. allotted 1 flat to a party A. he paid us total sale price. now he selling the same flat to mr. B. Here final sale agreement will be between builder & mr. B.
1. Can we to triparty agreement stating mr. A as confirming party ?
2. what is the accounting treatement in books of accounts?
please guide.

Subarna Bhandari
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

07 July 2020 at 22:59

Assets

Hi
internet service provider uses networking devices to distribute internet
Can u tell me in which cateogory above assets falls.
Stay safe

Ravindra Joshi
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

06 July 2020 at 11:13

DEBIT NOTE FOR PURCHASE RETURN

Dear Sir

We have purchase return of goods and through Debit Note with E-way Bill. We have reverse the Input credit with the earlier input credit and the party will issue Credit Note.

It is clear that we don't have to show debit note in GSTR-1 return but my query is whether the Debit Note No with the series to be shown in Document in our GSTR-1 return.

satish m khairmode
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

03 July 2020 at 23:42

General reserve

is it correct to say that General reserve in balance sheet =convert/transfer/reflect cash/bank balance in asset side

sankar ponnan
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

03 July 2020 at 16:43

Salary payable

SIR
In a Pvt ltd Co., they do not account the salary payable account and they account only the salary paid to the employees. Is it correct sir?

As it is a logistics co., it does not deduct any provident fund from employees.

thanks in adv

Gurmail Singh
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

Dear sir

We have issued a cheque to parry in 23 March 2020 But cheuqe cleared in bank on 19 May 2020. Please suggest for entry in books of account becuase as on 31 March 2020 bank balance and books balance both are not matching.

Gurmail Singh
This Query has 2 replies

This Query has 2 replies

30 June 2020 at 12:41

Income tax

Dear Sir

My annyal income from 1 April to 31 March 2020 is Rs.396441/- Please suggest can we need to pay income tax.