amendment in ST-1

This query is : Resolved 

08 June 2010

Dear Sir,

Tell me that if I change my principle place of business from one district to another district the where we shall submit the amended application with all the documents either in old district or in new place where we shift the business?

Pls reply ..........

08 June 2010

now it is online. you have to amend ST-01 online.

Shyam Lal Naik (Expert)
08 June 2010

You need to surrender the old certificate and apply for a fresh registration at the new location, if the jurisdictional superintendent are different at both the location.

Nitesh Sethiya (Querist)
08 June 2010

Dear Sir,

I know it is online but after submission of online we have to filled the amended application with required document to the department?

Secondly I have credit balance in old RC then how this will be carried forward if surrender and filled new application?
We want to continue old place as a branch and change principle place of business?

CMA Ramesh Krishnan (Expert)
08 June 2010

District to District only commissionarate will be change and there is no need apply for fresh registration. you need to apply the trasnfer of registration with the current commisssionarate and along with submitted trasnfer application you need to give the amendment in Registration certificate in form ST-1 and now amendement also online you need to fill the ST -1 With amedment through and give to the new commissionarate with documents they verify and issue the amendment

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

close x
Download GST App    |    x