Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

180 Days Credit tobe Reversed

This query is : Resolved 


If payment not made with in 180 days to the vendor, where as vendor filed the GST Returns, and the same if showing in GSTR 2B..

My query is whether we have to reverse the ITC, as we have claimed ITC, Auditor is objecting to reverse the ITC

Is there is any case laws supporting..

No case law supporting. Reverse ITC and claim when you make payment.

Yes you will have to reverse it and on making payment you can reclaim ITC. On reversing ITC you will have also have to pay interest.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries