Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Worng payment of tds

This query is : Resolved 

08 October 2013 If payment of challan under 281 in place of 21 non corporate to 20 corporate what is remady please reply as soon as possible its urgent

08 October 2013 u can rectify the challan by following the rectification mechanisim.

or else u can call on helpline number and seek guidance.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries


Unanswered Queries

Follow taxation Exam20 Book Book

Answer Query