becker cpa

Updated CA/CS/CMA Online/Pendrive/Download classes available for May 21/ Nov 21 attempt. Call: 088803-20003

coaching
Prodamy

Transfer of articleship in 2nd year

Querist : Anonymous

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
Hello sir,
can I get transfer after completion of my 1 year articleship at one city to another due to Medical Reasons ? What should i produce and wat bot my 3 months discontinuance can anyone briefly explain me bot that.

Guest

Guest (Expert)
I am riding on the same boat. However, Institute does accept genuine transfers.

Querist : Anonymous

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
The discontinuance of 3 months affect the attemt or not?? can u tell me the which type of genuine reasons institute will accept?

Guest

Guest (Expert)
Yes I know and I am also having the same fear regarding the attempt getting postpone.

the branch people in my city told me that Institute does permit transfers back to the student's hometown.

Querist : Anonymous

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
Oky same reply i got from branch people,if you get any other info about it then let me know ok.

Guest

Guest (Expert)
And if you get any info so do help me out.