Surrendering din

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
10 August 2018
Can a person who has ceased to be Director in all companies and who has no intention of being so appointed in future, surrender his DIN?

10 August 2018
yes Din can be surrendered by filling DIR 5

B.Chackrapani Warrier (Expert)
10 August 2018
Mayur Ji

Please see my observation in

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

close x
Get Companies Act App    |    x