MSME Certified Income Tax Live Batch to commence from 25th January 2022. Limited Seats. Register Now!!

taskopad

SUMMONS BY COURT NOW FOR NON COMPLIANCE OF COMNAY SECTION 137 IN 2015

25 November 2021 LIMITED COMPANY HAS NOT FILED AOC-4(FILING DATE SEPTER 2015) FOR THE YEAR ENDED 2015. HOWEVER HAS BEEN FILLING IN LATER YEARS. ROC HAS INITIATED CRIMINAL PROCEDINGS IN COURT IN YEAR 2017. SUMMONS HAS BEEN RECIVED BY DIRECTOR NOW IN 2021 ( DIRECTOR WAS NOT ON BOARD IN AUGUST 2015 AS HE HAD RESIGNED IN JULY BY FILLING DIR 11 WHICH WAS APPROVED BY MCA). WHAT IS RECOURSE TO DIRECTOR TO ABSOLVE HIMSELF FROM THIS FALSE CASE. WHAT IS THE RIGHT COURSE OF ACTION TO FOLOW AT COURT END AND ROC END. I HEAR THE SETION 137 IS DECRIMINALIZED AND PENALTY IS REDUCED. PLEASE GUIDE AS REGARDS MY LIABILTY (AS I WAS NOT ON BOARD DURING NON COMPLIANCE IN OCT 2015.

expand_less