Service tax on carpentry contract work

I just want to ask you that there is any applicability of service tax on carpentry labor contract. of residential flats and offices if gross receipts are more then 10 lac in one financial year

Please reply me urgent

yes, it comes under "Interior decorator"

read the full profile , inclusion and exclusions

http://www.servicetax.gov.in/st-profiles/interior-decortr.pdf

But here it is not clearly indicated that carpentry labor contracting work also included in that class (Interior decorating)of services.
Please reply me bcz i am unable to understand this note. so please clear my doubts that it is taxable or not and if taxable then which class of service.

carpenter labout is part of interior decoration and taxable.

We assume that he is not issuing bills to domestic jobs, hence service to corporates only ( which are billed) can be taken to tax with 10L basic exemption

But their major clients are domestic like furniture in residential flats and offices of individual and firms not corporate. then ............

service tax is applicable on "billed" or "invoiced" amount.