CCI Online Learning
What do you want to learn today?

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Section 192

This query is : Resolved 

Can Advance tax paid by Employee in personal capacity , be paid adjusted against TDS to be deducted of his by the employer , and if yes , under which column can it be shown in form 16 and kindly quote the relevant sections or case studies.

Yes it is possible.........

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Trending Tags

GST Live Class    |    x