Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Section 10 IE

This query is : Resolved 

If an assessee opts for the new tax regime, can he claim deduction u/s 24(a) for the repairs on house property income?

Yes that is allowed

Thank you very much.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries