CCI Online Learning
50% OFF in CA/CS/CMA Subjects

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rgarding itr form

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
dear sir / madam,
a person having income only from bank interest ,and the bank has deducted tds on bank deposits ,which itr form be used to claim refund of tds? The person was earlier working on ship. Can you plz tel me. thank you .

Since only income is Bank Interest, ITR1 can be filed.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x