return of unregistered society

This query is : Resolved 

15 August 2007 The return of an unregistered society should be filled either in ITR- 4 or ITR- 7.

22 August 2007 ITR 7

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

CAclubindia's WhatsApp Groups Link

Similar Resolved Queries


Unanswered Queries

Certificate in Quantitative Finance IIM Calcutta Applied Finance(Batch 17) GST Course
Follow us

Answer Query