CCI Online Learning
What do you want to learn today?

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Regarding itr form

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
dear sir, if a person having income only from bank interest and the bank has deducted tds on bank deposits, which itr form be used to claim refund of tds? The person was earlier working on ship abroad . Plz inform me . thanks

If the Assessee has only Interest Income then assessee need to file ITR 2 (Income from Other Source) In which assessee can claim refund if income is below taxable Slab

Dear Tejas,

why not ITR1? any restriction? unless the person has any foreign assets.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x