Become GST Expert

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Refund of Excess deposit of GST

This query is : Resolved 

24 November 2022 Dear Sir,
Kindly advise we have deposited excess GST with huge amount. Is there any process to take refund to our bank account ,because our company is winding up.


24 November 2022 To claim the GST Refund on Excess Tax Paid, you must file the form GST RFD-01 & attach the supporting documents with the form while submitting it. If the refund amount is more than Rs. 2 Lacs then, you must get your form verified by a CA & attach a certificate given by the CA along with the refund application.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries


Unanswered Queries

GST Course
caclubindia books caclubindia books

Answer Query