becker
gst course

Refund Application

I have applied for a GST excess payment refund March 2019 earlier against which RFD-03 issued. As the amount was not heavy, do not apply further.
Now I am trying to apply for a refund of 6lacs above for March 2020. But message showing "Error: Deficiency Memo has been issued for previous period. Please file refund application for previous period before filing for the selected period."
So, please suggest me what I have to do to file refund application for March 2020.

Take action on the deficiency memo and file the revised refund for that period first.Then only it will accept for further period.Alternatively you can take up with your jurisdictional AC stating that the refund was filed for the earlier period -only deficiency is to rectified.

Is there any online process to take up with the jurisdictional AC

No please,you can better meet him or write to him.

Bajaj Finserv

X

Do you have any Queries

Submit