Easy Office
LCI Learning

Rectification u/s 154 possible?

This query is : Resolved 

13 April 2024 Sir, I havesome wrong entry in short term capital gain as below:
Sales consideration: 4,17,00,000, Cost of acquisition: 4,13,00,000, short term capital loss around 4 lakh
I want to correct it as below :
Sales 1,15,00,000 , Cost of acquisition: 1,12,00,000, short term capital loss around 3 lakhs.
Apart from it, I have only salary income around 5 lakh on which I paid tax at that time, so there will not be any effect on net tax just figures correction. So kindly tell is it possible through rectification plz

13 April 2024 Not possible for rectification in such a case.
The above figures indicates only short term capital gains.

13 April 2024 Sir what options can be tried to correct it plz

13 April 2024 You can file updated return with showing some extra income and paying some extra tax.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

CAclubindia's WhatsApp Groups Link

Similar Resolved Queries


Unanswered Queries