CCI Online Learning
What do you want to learn today?


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rectification of mistake and revision

Is there any form for filing application before CCE (A) for rectification of mistake u/s 74 and submission of Revision petition before Government u/s 83 r.w.s 35EE of Central Excise Act?

I request the experts to offer remarks.?

Bajaj Finserv

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x