rate of depreciation on intangible assets as per CO's act

I want to know the rate of depreciation charged on intangible assets by both wdv and slm methods as per COMPANIES ACT 1956.mainly for COMPUTER SOFTWARES and TECHNICAL KNOW HOW.
I have already reffered to AS-6 and AS-26 but rates are not mentioned there.
please help...!!
I will be very thankful...

please read current year recocker of income tax page no. 72. hope u will find the same as u want.

thank u for answering sir ... i read the current year reconer page 72 but i didnt find the answer of my query.... please help further sir...
sir that page refers to rate of depreciation as per income tax act.... i want for companies act....

Data processing Machine including computers
SLM--->16.21%
WDV---> 40%

Dear sir Data processing machine means a machine like computer server it is a tangible asse but i m asking for intangible asset. software is used to program data processing machines....
that software is intangible. i want to knw abt that. not the machinery.

Software is an intangible asset and for depreciation on the same you will have to refer AS - 26 on intangible assets and the same should ideally be written off over a period of 5 years but not more than 10 years as per the standard

thank u sir....

epfo
companies act 2013
newgstreturn
coronavirus
gst portal
tcs
csr
unified portal
eway bill
gst
ca rankholder interview
ca exams
taxpayers
students
epf
ca
mca
rbi
Union Budget
tin nsdl
Info Technology
VAT
traces
icai
itr