MSME Certified Income Tax Live Batch to commence from 21st January 2022. Limited Seats. Register Now!!

taskopad

QUERY RELATING TO ATTEMPT...

30 May 2011 DEAR SIR,I HAVE PAID EXAM FEES OF GROUP 1 IN NOV10 FOR THE FIRST TIME AND GOT CLEARED IN THE EXAM....AND I HAVE PAID THE FEES OF GROUP 2 IN MAY 11 FOR THE FIRST TIME AND IF I WOULD PASS IN GROUP 2 EXAM THEN WOULD IT BE COSIDERED AS IF I HAD CLEARED IPCC IN FIRST ATTEMPT..

30 May 2011 no, it vl not b in 1st attempt. As passing in 1st attempt means both grp in first eligible attempt.
For eg- suppose if u got an attempt ths nov nd u dont want to attempt it nd skip it, tht vl b countd as one attempt.

romil shah

DEAR SIR,I HAVE PAID EXAM FEES OF GROUP 1 IN NOV10 FOR THE FIRST TIME AND GOT CLEARED IN THE EXAM....AND I HAVE PAID THE FEES OF GROUP 2 IN MAY 11 FOR THE FIRST TIME AND IF I WOULD PASS IN GROUP 2 EXAM THEN WOULD IT BE COSIDERED AS IF I HAD CLEARED IPCC IN FIRST ATTEMPT..

expand_less